Monday, October 09, 2023

In The Old Days We Knew What Beauty Looked Like

The Old Days Are a Thing Of The Past

(That may be one of the silliest things I have ever pecked out!)

************

I’ll start over...

In The Old Days We Knew What Beauty Looked Like

In the New Days some of us are confused about Beauty.

Nah! That does not get my point across either.

************

I’ll try again...

In The New Days Some of Us Are Beauty Stupid

The more age advanced among my Dear Readers remember Marilyn. I am so confident about that I will save time and not even peck out her last name...


Below is what Modern Advertising Executives think is Beautiful...

Beauty Stupid #1...


Beauty Stupid #2...


What’s wrong with them?

I will finish up this Blog Posting by trying to help you forget what you just saw and think about Marilynn What's Her Name.





Even Marilyn’s 2 Friends Below Are Better Looking Than the Modern Advertising Executives’ 3 Friends Above...


Would I kid u?

Smartfella

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess Jack and Bobby were right about sharing. She was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail on the head.

Anonymous said...

I'm worried about you! What has happened to the SMART FELLA AND THE NOTICER?
Did you move to a commune with tattooooo ladies but no tattoo men like Tyrus on the Fox - Gutfield show? Are you slipping into your yester years of '50s and 60s and hippy days (plus when mail was delivered through rain, sleet and snow and change of address -- on time)? Where did the NOTICER AND SMART FELLA GO? Looking forward to your in-depth picking apart of our current culture. Hope moving did not drag you down to a sense of appeasement and complacency
B.B.

Anonymous said...

Everything is in Black and White now. -- WITH a whole lot of Grey(Gray). Monroe was a blond and cloths and cars had color -- so you can find your friend or car in a crowd. Where is Walldo and his tattoo?

SmartFella? said...

Dear the Rest of You,
I don't know what BB is talking about either.
FellO