Friday, July 13, 2018

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT FOOLISHNESS...OR IS IT?!

I have now gone over 100,000 Page Views in Blogger!
That's a big number!...Or is it?
I decided to compare myself to Justin Bieber.
I wish I had not bothered to compare myself to Justin Bieber because I found this...
Justin Bieber just became the first artist to crack the 10 billion total video views mark on Vevo. The company said that the lofty global click total was accumulated in just over six years (2,316 days, to be exact).
I don't think I'm going to catch up with Justin because it took me 4,380 to get to my measly 100,000.
Fella*:(( crying

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Da Pizz and I are proud of his old Cuz.

Anonymous said...

...YOUR BLOG IS ACTUALLY VALUABLE IN THE REAL WORLD....

Anonymous said...

Very cool! 100k is a lot of anything

Anonymous said...

Still deserves congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That’s awesome!! Lol, yeah and Justin just spent $500k on an engagement ring too!!

Anonymous said...

But still....100,000 page views!!!! Well, that is pretty GOOD!

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but your views are a lot more interesting. Keep,n coming.
Your faithful reader.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations My Friend. I didn’t know your were an aspiring Bieber or are you?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your numbers could increase some, maybe by taking some voice lessons! And getting a few tattoos!

Anonymous said...

Choose someone less celebritish with whom to compare yourself, congratulations on achieving what you have, and start anew or just keep blogging.

Yabut said...

I went over the 100,000 too, a couple of months ago. I was excited as that's when they used to pay you. Well, not anymore. I get the feeling I'm now chasing an elusive butterfly!