Sunday, August 02, 2026

Notice Anything?

 

I read the minds of 73% of My Dear Readers (that’s you) and here is what I found out…

Ø 19% of you noticed that 54% of the people watching the casket go by were wearing glasses.

Ø 62% of you noticed that that very large man on the left with his forehead cut off was a very large man.

Ø One of you noticed that Elvis was not in the group of people watching the casket go by.

My Dear Readers, those are some great examples of Wasted Noticing. Don’t feel bad. You tried but you are just not as gifted as I am at noticing. I notice important stuff because I am The Noticer.

Here is the Noticing Gem that all of you missed…The Pall Bearers Are Not All The Same Height!

Here is another reason My Dear Readers should not feel bad. Height is not really that important if you are not Chinese. The Chinese know all about height. They obsess over height. Fella knows how they can get so many soldiers who are exactly the same height for their parades and now you are about to know what I know because I am going to tell you what I know.

They Line Up All Their Soldiers Single File And Make Them Walk Under A Correct Height Bar Like We Use In The Good Ole USofA To Keep Trucks From Scraping Their Tops As They Drive Through Parking Decks. The Chinese Carry This Obsession To The Ultimate Extreme Because Those That Are Not The Exact Correct Height Are Shot Dead. When All Is Said And Done (Shot) They Are Left With A Whole Bunch Of Soldiers That Are The Exact Correct Height.

Initially They Tried Cutting Off Enough Of The Heads Of The Ones That Were Too Tall To Make Them The Exact Correct Height But They Figured Out That What Was Left Did Not March Very Well. 

Yea, I made the above Foolishness. Yea, I lied…Again. Yea, I got carried away…Or did I?

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

Lagniappe:  Useless information…Kublai Khan owned 5,000 mastiffs! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Notice Anything?