Monday, December 12, 2022

Do You Think I Am Stinking?

 

In Addition To Being The Noticer I Also Know What My Readers Are Thinking

There are 56 (and counting) of my Dear Readers who think I am Stinking Rich because I have had 249,040 View of my Blog, however, all 56 of you (and counting) are wrong in your Thinking about me Stinking.

You are correct in thinking that I can make money off my Blog but you might be surprised about how much money I am making, provided you are one who is surprised about Small Numbers.

So Far In 2022 I Have Made $10.84

Go ahead, all 56 of you (and counting), admit you were incorrect in thinking I am Stinking.

Said another way, I Stink Not!

Would I kid u?

Smartfella


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

$10.84 is not a living wage. Ever thought of going on strike?

Anonymous said...

Fella, you could put $35.00 with the 10.84 that your blog has earned you and you would have enough to buy a couple of sandwiches (with fries) and one cup of coffee ($3.98) . Just happened to me at the Toasted Yolk cafe here in Cypress. That’s what STINKS!!!

Anonymous said...

To my friend the NOTICER - It is said that for many years most bloggers and retail companies make 76.975 % of their yearly profits during the Christmas season .. Please report back in during Jan. 2023 when your well paid staff is compiling your profit and no lost sheet for the tax season.
Bionic Deep Thinker