Monday, June 15, 2020

Lessons Learned By a Mob of Looters

If you think that the Looters of a Shoe Store learned, “Now that I have all these shoes I have everything I need to be happy in life”, you are delooting yourself.

I must be smarter than you are because I see what they actually learned.

I understand The Rule of Loot which is, “Now that I have all these shoes, I need a Big Flat Screen TV to Match. Tonight I’m going to help myself to that Big Flat Screen TV at the Best Buy across the street from that Shoe Store. I know from experience that there are no policemen in that part of town”.

You think I am kidding u?

Smartfella


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And with social media and apps that can alert you to the most vulnerable stores, a looters live is oh so much easier for the honest looter. With the deaths of George Floyd with drugs in his system and Rayshard Brooks who was asleep on private property and drunk, it is PC to ask where the hell are Mothers Against Drunk Drivers?