Thursday, April 16, 2020

Don’t Get Excited. This Is Not A New Blog Posting.


I’m sure many of you have not noticed that my Blog can be translated into many different languages. All one has to do is do some clicking in the Left Column of any Blog Posting where it says, “Translate Into Your Own language” and, before you know it, you can be reading my Blog in a language you can’t understand. (Does it make sense to say, “reading my Blog in a language you can’t understand”?)

 

During the Coronavirus Attack I know you are busy doing nothing so I went to the trouble to set up today’s Blog Posting into Chinese (Simplified) but it did not work because every blog I ever posted became Chinese (Simplified).

 

I’m now going to turn you loose to do the Translation Conversion on your own:

Ø Open my last Blog Posting: https://forii.blogspot.com/2020/04/question-why-do-you-dislike-that-guy-so.html

Ø In the left column click on, Translate Into Your Own language”.

Ø Then click on, “Chinese (Simplified)”.

After you are done not reading Chinese, be sure to reverse the process and get back into English or you will find yourself in Night School taking Chinese (Simplified).


If you want to see it in Chinese (Traditional) have at it but, I warn you, you may not be able to understand it either (unless you are Chinese).


Simplified is not as Simple as it used to be (unless you are Chinese).


Would I kid u?

Smartfella



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

However, when I search for English English it doesn’t show anything, I guess it just has American English!

Being an ex car guy, you know it’s a completely different language. e.g. bonnet (hood), boot (trunk), mudguard (fender), dipswitch (dimmer), let alone the difference in spelling such as tyre (tire).

Reminds me of the young southern American soldier over in the UK who asked the local young maiden if she wanted to Shag (dance) to which she replied aghast, with “you want to have sex with me?” After that reply he changed his tune and said “well I do have a rubber” (condom). Obviously now confused she said “what do we need an eraser for?” Dumbfounded, he just stood there until she said “well can I have a fag” (cigarette). At that point there was never going to be a relationship between those two!

As George Bernard Shaw once said “The English and Americans are two peoples divided by a common language!”