Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Violence Erupts In Egypt

Of course there is violence in Egypt. Is there an Egypt? Is it new day? Ergo violence is erupting in Egypt.

My TV shows pictures of Egyptians throwing Rocks at everything you can imagine. The prior sentence holds the crux of the problem.

As usual, I don’t just weep and gnash my teeth. I have a fix for the problem…

There are two elements that, as long as they exist, the Egyptian Violence Problem will never go away. One is Ignorant People and the other is Rocks. Take away either one of them and the problem goes away.

However, only one of them is something that can be controlled. Since there is no way to get rid of Ignorance in Egypt, I recommend that Egypt get rid of all their Rocks.

Piece of cake... Problem solved.

I told you I have a way of seeing through to the essential elements of thorny issues.

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS GOING TO TELL U TO GET IN BED & TAKE A NAP FOR COMPOSING TWO FOOLISHNESS IN 1 DAY. AFTER READING BOTH COMPLETELY MY ADVISE NOW IS TO TAKE YOUR PILLS & THEN TRY & GET SOME REST.
LET'S SEE 1 IN @9:23 NEXT 1 IN @ 12:24. I NOW SAY THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SHORT TERM MEMORY PROBLEM.

Anonymous said...

You should at least be our Secretary of State so this could be done at once.

Bob said...

Those unhappy folks in Egypt would really be über-unhappy if you took away their rocks, might cause them to start carrying signs written in English which will cause more news coverage by our idiot news folks of all ilks. Let em keep the rocks and throw them at the news dogs!