Monday, September 28, 2026

I Apologize

I am having a hard time getting back into Blogging About Foolishness since my wife died.

At this time, I offer you (or is it me?) a way out of my predicament. As is the case when I’m up against it (whatever that means) I consult with Sitting Justices on the Supreme Court. In this case I am harkening back to a laying Justice because he has been dead since 1971.

I see that 12 of my dear readers have already figured out of which Justice I speak. Yes, it is Hugo Black. We all remember him well. If you don’t remember him well or don’t know who he ever was, after this Blog Posting you are going to at least remember his story because It Is a Funny Story!

I don’t know if his story is true or not. If it is not true, it is funny. I it is true, it is even funnier.

This scrap of a note has been stuck to my filing cabinet for more than 50 years patiently waiting to make you laugh. Enjoy!

 I hope it is true…

Would a Justice of the Supreme Court kid us?

Smartfella

 


No comments: