I can’t help myself. I got to peck this one out and you will not find a scintilla of foolishness (other than my becoming World Famous above) in it.
I was
married to a wonderful lady for 1 day short of 62 and a half years. That lady bore us 4
wonderful children. Those children bore 11 grandchildren and 2
great-grandchildren. That lady made me happy. That lady laughed a lot. That
lady even laughed at my jokes. The only time that lady made me unhappy was when she
died.
Sadfella ☹
10 comments:
Alex, my condolences.
A great lady, great marriage, great family. We miss her!
I don't remember ever seeing Penny without a smile, a laugh. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugh
So sorry, my friend.
Dad, the depth of your sadness says so much about the life and love you shared with Mom. I know how deeply you miss her. Love you, Lex
I loved watching you and mom together. Your marriage changed and shifted as your life changed. Being in a position to watch this changing has been an honor. I love you dad. And I miss mom terribly.
Alex , I am so sorry to hear that Penney has passed away. I know you had many good years together. It is very hard to imagine.
Papa, I am so sorry for your loss. I will always remember Nana’s beautiful smile and laugh. I will remember her showing us around her garden, I will remember the fun times we had in at your cabin in Dahlonega, where I got my first bee sting. Praying for you and sending you love from Montreal - your grandson Tyler
Sorry to hear of your loss . Know that she’s in a better place although she’s not with you. God bless you and your family . Garnett
Still thinking of you, papa. Nana was an amazing grandmother and will be missed by all of her grandkids. - Jackson
Post a Comment