Thursday, August 01, 2013

I Sincerely Apologize To Our Judicial System

I have been hard on our System of Justice in many a Foolishness...Or Is It? Blog Posting. I now have a whole new respect for our Judicial System.

I would like to send an apology but I don’t know where to send it. I thought about sending it to Chief Justice Roberts but I’m not speaking to him. Maybe he will read this Blog Posting and he will know how sorry I am without any direct contact groveling from me.

Oh yea, I need to tell you why I have this change of heart. That Cleveland Guy who kidnapped those 3 women for 10 years has been sentenced to...

  • Life in prison
  • Plus 1,000 years
  • Without chance for parole

My first impulse was to comment about the 1,000 years. That seems to be unrealistic without Congress passing a law that stipulates that the Cleveland Guy cannot die in less than 1,000 years. Since Congress has not acted in this regard I was ready to take our Judicial System to task for being quite a bit silly in giving him a penalty that he cannot serve out.

Then it dawned on me. Our Judicial System knows from past experience that, if they had sentenced Cleveland Guy to...

  • Life in prison
  • Anything less than 1,000 years
  • Without chance for parole

...he would have been back on the street in 7 Years.

I am sorry about all those bad things I have been saying about them. Our Judicial System is Brilliant!

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

(267)

2 comments:

Mike McMain said...

Cleveland Guy had a platform today to try and explain away his disgusting murderous act and prime evil treatment of women.

Here's hoping he gets "Dahmered" in prison after he has become some Gorillas sex object better known as an up close and fatal encounter with a rusty lead pipe.

Anonymous said...

In a year or two he will be back to have his sentence reviewed beause it is too harsh. Besides he was mistreated as a child.