Monday, July 20, 2026

Wasting Money

 

I’m sure you already know what the first biggest waste of money is, but just in case you are a bit off your game today, I’ll tell you what the first one is…

The First Biggest Waste of Money Is Porch Furniture

Everybody buys Porch Furniture for their porch, but no one sits on their Porch Furniture on their porch.

You, of course, know the reason why no one sits on their Porch Furniture, but since you are a bit off your game today, I’ll tell you…

It’s because there are two things inside their house that are not outside their house on their porch…TV and Air Conditioning

************

The Second Biggest Waste of Money Are Ballistic Missiles and Drones

Ballistic missiles and drones are expensive, but they are worth every penny because do great damage to those that the shooters shoot them at…Or do they?

Here is an excerpt from a recent news article about the big dustup currently going on in the Middle East…

“The Kuwaiti Army says it has intercepted hostile ballistic missiles and drones that Iran launched against them. There were 42 ballistic missiles launched. Of the 42 ballistic missiles and drones launched at them, 40 were knocked down by Kuwaiti defenses. One got through and knocked over a food cart and scared the heck out of the cart pusher who was treated for a severely bruised right elbow. The other landed in an empty soccer stadium and damaged one of the stadium’s entrances. Stadium officials said they will be able to handle the large crowd expected for the big match this coming weekend by utilizing the stadium’s 27 other undamaged entrances.”

Fella has an idea for Iran’s crack ballistic missile and drone launchers…Rocks. I’ve seen on TV that there are a lot of rocks laying around all over the Middle East. A whole mess of rocks would cost a lot less than a whole mess of ballistic missiles and drones and it appears they would do about as much damage as a whole mess of ballistic missiles and drones.

I would send them a text message and pass on my money saving idea but I’m thinking they would not listen to me. They don’t listen to anybody. They did not listen to Alexander The Great when he told them, “Now cut that out or I’m going to stop being such a nice guy”.

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

Lagniappe: OK, I admit I made up recent news article excerpt about Kuwaiti…Or did I?

 

1 comment:

Guy said...

This is really smart. What if we put rocks on our porches and sit on them?