Sunday, June 15, 2014

Destabilize the Destabilized

I Googled, “Destabilize the Middle East” and got 747,000 results.
Anytime you hear some Talking Head say, “Destabilize the Middle East” (and you hear it often) think about this Blog Posting.
Here are the first 15 of the 747,000...
1. Obama Destabilized the Middle East on Purpose
2. Israel’s Long-Time Strategy to Destabilize the Middle East
3. American Ground Invasions Destabilize the Middle East
4. Snow threatens to destabilize Middle East
5. The Destabilization of Syria and the Broader Middle East War
6. IMPLOSION OF THE MIDDLE EAST: Destabilizing Iraq and Syria
7. Obama and Hillary Helping to Destabilize the Middle East
8. U. S. to Attack Syria and Further Destabilize Middle East
9. Obama Continues the Bush Mistake of Destabilizing the Middle East
10. Brain-Dead Foreign Policy – Destabilizing the Middle East – Feeding the War Cycle
11. Iraqi Shiite Cleric Issues Call to Arms Against Sunni Militants
12. 9/11 - U.S. Planned Middle East Destabilization Since 2000
13. The PNAC Plan to Destabilize the Middle East and the world
14. Destabilizing the Last Stable Area in the Middle East
15. Syrian Civil War Could Destabilize Entire Middle East
I bet you think I made up #4... Snow threatens to destabilize Middle East but I did not. Google it!
My favorite is #14... Destabilizing the Last Stable Area in the Middle East. Believe it or not, the stable referred to is Israel & Palestine. Google it!
Sorry I did not list the other 746, 985 but I think you get the Fella’s drift.
Would I kid u?
Smartfella
(333)

Lagniappe: Wow! I just went to check out some of what I pecked out about the 747,000. I searched again on, “Destabilize the Middle East” and found that the 747,000 has jumped to 751,000.
I’m glad I went back to check because I found out I now have a new Favorite! One of the 751,000 is, “Israel-Palestinian ‘Peace’ Would Destabilize Middle East”.
You are forgiven if you think I made this up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one, Fella.