Sunday, June 23, 2024

In Order To...We’re Going To

Here is what the Hilton’s Hampton Inns is doing in order to make you More Comfortable when you stay with them...


Notice they said, “For your comfort...”. That’s Slick Wording. Don’t be tricked by Slick Wording. Slick Wording is when they (whomever they are) tell you they are looking out for you as they take something you want, something you need and/or something you normally would expect is due you.

Here are 3 more examples of Slick Wording I made up...Or did I?

Ø In order that you are more likely to enjoy your dining experience, we have stopped cooking your food.

Ø In order to keep you from having too much gasoline sloshing around in your gas tank, we have recalibrated our gas pumps to read a gallon pumped when only one half of a gallon has been pumped into your tank.

Ø In order to keep you from having to hear all that jingling in your pocket, we have discontinued giving you your change when you purchase anything from any of our 3,257 stores.

Where do I get these ideas? They come to me from all directions and I Notice Them because I am The Noticer.

Would I kid u?

Smartfella


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of cleaning our hotel rooms the uninvited border jumpers are occupying them in ever increasing numbers on our dime!!

Anonymous said...

A a responsible citizen, I don't want to be responsible for cleaning my room.