Thursday, July 20, 2023

Federal Crimes Are Not All They Were Once Cracked Up To Be

Since I am The Noticer I noticed this on the back of a bottle of Household Cleaner in a Grocery Store...

It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Huh? Is it possible that our Federal Government (Our Rulers) is getting drunk with power? What’s going to be the penalty if we use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling?

Ø We are going to go to jail for the rest of our lives? How many of us will commit suicide because we will find we can’t handle our fellow inmates laughing at us year after year after we tell them why we were sentenced to eat lunch next to them year after year?

Ø Will a Bureaucrat be assigned to us 24/7 to make sure we do not ever use a Household Cleaner for the rest of our lives?

Ø Will we commit suicide because we will be unable to bring ourselves to tell our fellow inmates why we were sentenced to eat lunch with them for the rest of our lives because we were afraid they would laugh at us for the rest of our lives?

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

 

 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is more important to the country that a floor cleaner be used to clean floors and make meth than say tell the truth on a gun background check. That is importance in the 1st degree!

Anonymous said...

Big Brother is watching.

Anonymous said...

I want an A. I. to be assigned to me by the gov't. That the A.I. will also be able to, besides policing my actions-- but also vacuum, dust, clean windows, cut grass, drive my car, cook dinner wash dishes, hence a domestic engineer. It would be great if the A.I. is a good conversationalist and a solvinalogist. When I'm at the store be able to read fine print of the bottle or box, explain it to me and warn me it is unhealthy to use or digest. NEW SLANT ON TOPIC NOW - In a black and white Twilight Show on T.V. in the 1950's, a man decided to buy a clone of himself --- since he no longer loved his significant other any longer. At the cloning store, he found out that 5 years earlier his partner had already bought their replacement. (just thought of this story and decided to add it for everybody's enjoyment. A.I. or Cloning ???? b.b.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever sleep?? Between "research" and postings, is there any time left???