Thursday, April 06, 2023

Not All Notes on Car Windows Are Put There By Wise Guys

OK I admit it I am guilty of trying to mold all drivers around me into my image and likeness.

I appear to be surrounded by drivers of cars that don’t seem to be capable of Parking Their Cars between the Parking Spot Lines in parking lots. This seems to a crusader like me to be Grossly Careless, Exceedingly Stupid and Not Nice.

I am a Noticer of Epic Proportions who can’t help but want to do something about this. Years ago I took the bull by the horns and I started doing this...

Ø I printed up business sized cards on my computer with this message on them...

Ø When I saw a car which had been parked by someone who was not in my image and likeness beyond the lines of his parking spot I stuck one of these cards into the side of the driver’s window.

Ø I walked away confident that when the driver returned he would have thanked me (if I were there) for my efforts to help him be a Better Parking Person.

I know everyone can’t be as considerate as I am but I always try to do what I can to help others improve.

************

Yesterday I got a note stuck in my car window. I know you are dying to know what kind of note I got so I will not keep you waiting...

I have a Car License Plate issued by the State of Georgia that tells the world that I served in the Vietnam War. It appears that a Vietnamese Fellow Citizen saw that plate and went to all the trouble of handwriting a note for me to read when I returned. It was not a Wise Guy note like mine. It was a Nice Note...

Wow! See what I mean about nice!

I sure hope he was not a “victim” of one of my Wise Guy Parking Spot Notes at any time in the past.

I probably should not worry about that because I feel confident that all Nice People certainly know how to fit their cars between the lines. It just not that hard...Or is it?

Would I kid u?

Smartfella


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Noticer of Epic Sincerity ! Thank you for always providing an in depth conversation when we talk on the cell or eat out. You are my bestest friend at making me feel welcomed. It is so nice that you are spreading your ideas and thoughtfulness about being NICE to other humans beings that desire special attention. KEEP SMILIN! B.B. (the solvenologist).

Anonymous said...

P.S. I glad I parked between the lines when you rode with me the other day. I drove and parked and without an accident or ticket ---- OR--- a special notice from you under my wiper blade. I feel special! B.B. -- again