Friday, February 11, 2022

If More Is Better, Why Is Not Even More Even Better?

Here is a PragerU 5 minute & 18 second video about the dangers of a $15 Minimum Wage: https://www.prageru.com/video/who-does-a-dollar15-minimum-wage-help

After Fella watched the video he searched on “$20 minimum Wage” and got a lot of links come back to him. Below are just 2 Links:

Ø Andom Ghebreghiorgis ran for Congress in N.Y. A major thrust of his campaign was a $20 Minimum Wage: https://www.andomforny.com/twenty-dollar-minimum-wage

Ø Andom Ghebreghiorgis suspended his campaign June 1, 2020: https://www.andomforny.com/campaign-suspended

Does this not make perfect sense?... If a $20 Minimum Wage is logical thinking why not go to $100 Minimum Wage?

Here is a quote from an interviewed man on the street, “I was elated when I got my first paycheck where I was paid $20/hour. After my 5th paycheck my employer closed his business. That was a shame because I really had plans for that 6th paycheck. I told my former employer he should have gone straight to $25/hour! That would have fixed everything!”

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The McDonalds' in Clayton,Ga is automated. The cashiers never get the order wrong, never overcharge you, and the receipt always says, "Thank you."

Anonymous said...

God Bless the Chef. My first “Job” was a ladies shoe store on South Rampart Street. Zero Salary per hour but 7 % commission. The top of the line shoes were $12.00. After getting lunch that first day I asked my chef to fix my lunch then on. I believe my “chef” drove my friend and I to work and we took the street car home so needed 7 cents for that. Learned lots but best rule was that if it was raining do not let the customer walk out with the new shoes on wrap them and put them in bag. Owner deducted SS from our checks.