Friday, May 14, 2010

Foolishness...Or Is It? ... The Book!

You have probably been saying to yourself for years, "I wish the Smartfella? would write a book and incorporate into it a healthly dose of his wonderful Foolishness...Or Is Its?."

What is that you say? You say you don't care whether I wrote a book or not? I am shocked!

Well, no matter what you think, I wrote the book anyway and you can buy your copy using this link ... http://www.createspace.com/3424086.

It is not a cheap book. It is high quality expensive book that you can buy for a cheap price.

Dare I be so foolish to as to say that those of you who do buy it will be glad you did? ... I hope.
AlexO

PS: To place your order, you will be asked to sign in to CreateSpace (the group that published the book). It is not complicated...You can do it!
PPS: After you have thoroughly enjoyed my book, please tell your many neighbors, relatives, friends and enemies to buy their own cheap copy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! The book. I will be pleased to buy it for all of my friends for Christmas presents. Humor to get their minds off of the ECONOMIC SITUATION!! Pansy

Unknown said...

I've ordered my copy, and look forward to having it signed. Maybe your next book should be a version of the walkaround CD? It would get those pictures and stories into more people's hands, in a more permanent form.