Thursday, September 04, 2014

Congratulate Me!

It has taken me many years but I am now approaching a milestone in my trek through Silliness. I have just under 33,000 (it has taken me years to get to this number) views on my gift to the world, Foolishness...Or Is It? I am so pleased!

I don’t know how he got into my computer room but Justin Bieber just appeared behind me and mocked my accomplishments as a mere molehill when compared to the adoration he receives.

He seemed to be enjoying himself as he knocked me down to size. He said he is followed on Twitter by just under 99,000 each day.

I really felt insignificant. I felt so inadequate. My life and all my efforts are apparently for naught. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy my misery as he looked down on me (he was hovering 2 feet off the floor).

I took some solace in thinking that my dear readers are enlightened by my attempts to educate and entertain them... Or are they?

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

(209)

Lagniappe: Feel free to add a comment to this Foolishness...Or Is It? & enlighten me & my meager number of followers as to how Justin Beiber’s followers benefit by electronically trekking along behind him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on achieving 33,000 views! If you want to catch up with Justin Beiber, you gotta get some tattoos, egg a few houses, run over a couple of pedestrians and try to get yourself deported.
Actually, I like you far better than him.

Anonymous said...

U DID IT AGAIN.

Anonymous said...

Pleased Person: Justin's twitter's people(?) may not be able to read/understand Foolishness-Or is It? So accept your milestone and don't be concerned about twitter #s for anyone. After all the big o at one point claimed a million or more every day and we both know those couldn't read or understand your observations, wit and writing. Plus I would doubt that either actually twits but both have a twit staff person.

Anonymous said...

Hey, 33,000 hits......NOT BAD!. Keep up the good work! It might also interest you to know that not once have I ever hit on Justin Beaver, or what ever his name is.