Monday, February 15, 2016

A Genius Stopped Dead In His Tracks

clip_image001

Stephen Hawking Predicts, “This Pill Will Change Humanity"

[Harvard Study Shows Brain Boosting “Smart Drug” Proven To Double IQ Is the Biggest Discovery in History]

Stephen Hawking credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain set of “smart drugs” that enhance cognitive brain function and neural connectivity, while strengthening the prefrontal cortex and boosting memory and recall.

In an interview with Discovery, Stephen Hawking said that his brain is sharer than ever, more clear and focused and he credits a large part to using Neurocell Hawking went on to add “The brain is like a muscle, you got to work it out and use supplements just like body builders use, but for your brain, and that’s exactly what I’ve been doing to enhance my mental capabilities”.

Everyone that has taken this, from athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like Kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ, skyrockets energy levels and connects areas of the brain not previously connected.

(The above wording is from a 2/14/16 written article from The Discovery Channel.)

Since we are both smart fellas, I am on a first name basis with Stephen Hawking. He often calls me when he wants to kick around ideas. This time I called him. We exchange calls like this every time one of us comes up with a new Biggest Discovery of the Century.

I congratulated him & conveyed how excited I know he must be about his Smart Pill. I was surprised at how subdued he seemed & I inquired as to what had put such a damper on the enthusiasm he had so obviously conveyed to the world in the Discovery Channel Article.

He said he felt badly because he had said in the article that everyone who had taken this pill has experienced double IQ, skyrocketing energy levels and they had connected areas of the brain not previously connected.

He went on to say he lamented the fact that he had spoken too soon. At time he said what he said it was a true statement but the results had not come back from the part of the experiment he had done on the U.S. Congress. Those results are now in & not a scintilla of progress had been made by our Elected Representatives.

His voice then became mournful and trailed off as he said... “Not the slightest bump in IQ, absolutely no perk up in energy levels nor was there any discernible new brain connections...”

I felt so badly for him but before I could even start to say something to make him feel better he simply hung up the phone. He has never hung up on me without saying goodbye before but I really don’t blame him. I could feel his pain.

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Congress taking the pill orally? They must follow direction on the label to achieve the desired results.

of

Anonymous said...

wait. I think it is working on our elected representatives by bringing their IQ up to that of idiots.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I can feel his pain..................... good one!!!

Anonymous said...

Next time you call ask what power ball #’s should I play?