Friday, August 21, 2015

The Smartfella Is Now Famous...Or Is He?

In October ‘14 I sent information about my little-read book into my College Alumni Magazine for possible insertion into their section devoted to Alumni Authors.

I then forgot that I had done what I just said I had done in the above paragraph.

Gadzooks! My forgotten submission has been inserted!...

clip_image002clip_image004

Please be advised that I have now gone from being a little-known author who sold a few books to an author that a little more than a few have heard about who sold a little more than a few books.

 

I am so pleased with myself!

 

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you certainly should be proud of yourself!!! Congratulations!

Ludwig said...

Wow, and to think that I have actually spoken to this author! And he has spoken to me!! Wow, wow! I know a famous author!!!

Anonymous said...

So smart and famous and we can read your famous and smart words almost every day.

Anonymous said...

Conrats to you and the wisdom of Loyola.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the publicity in LOYNO magazine!
Now I know an author!