Thursday, November 14, 2019

Hillary Elizabeth Selfie's Chickens


Hillary Clinton’s Strategy for getting elected in 2016 was to take a Selfie with Everyone in the Good Ole USofA.

When I wrote my Blog Posting about this I thought I was joking around (I have been known to Joke Around) but it seems the Strategy did not die with Hillary’s Defeat.

Enter Elizabeth Sometimes-I’m-An-Indian-and-Sometimes-I’m-Not-An-Indian Warren. She is actually attempting to Selfie her way into the White House on Steroids.

Last night I heard her say she had taken her 75,000th Selfie. My heavens! Are they really keeping track of how many Selfie’s they take? If this works, it will be conclusive proof that the Smart Phone has made all of us Stupid.

Below, between the asterisks is the link to my May 8, 2017 Silliness about Hillary and her failed Pantsuit Nation Take a Selfie with Everyone in the Good Ole USofA Campaign. After that you will find that Pantsuit Nation has been taken over by Elizabeth’s Wear A Sweater In The White House All The Time Campaign.

Yea, I played around with the term “Pantsuit Nation” but I did not invent the term: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantsuit_Nation

***************
Here is the promised link to the May 8, 2017 Blog Posting…

***************
You really ought to have something better to do than read these articles below. I am just listing them to make my point that Taking A Whole Bunch of Selfies is an Actual Vote-Getting Strategy … AGAIN!...

I’ll stop now but this list could go on forever…Or could it?
***************
One final Wise Guy Commentary…

Somewhere back in Political History a savvy politician came up with the Catchphrase, “A Chicken in Every Pot”. (The phrase has been attributed to 4 Presidents between 1920 and 1936 but actually it goes back to King Henry IV of 17th Century France who reputedly wished that each of his peasants would enjoy "a chicken in his pot every Sunday").

Thank heaven this Blog Posting is about to come to an end but I promise you it’s going to have a great big ending thanks to the Town of Fitzgerald, GA.

It seems Fitzgerald, Georgia is planning to build a 62 Foot Tall Chicken that will cost $150,000, use at least 16 tons of steel and include an apartment inside that town officials intend to rent to visitors.

Hats off to Fitzgerald’s Mayor who will go down in history for replacing, “A Chicken in Every Pot” with…
“Why Don’t We Just Build A Big-Ass Chicken?”


Would I kid u?
Smartfella


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Summerfallwinterspring still looks much better in pants than Hillary did in her designer sacks. But, since the selfies are of the shoulders and face mostly, how do we know either one of them aren't behind those cardboard fronts, or her minions holding up face fans with their likeness on one side and an advertisement for the Clinton Suicide Foundation on the other.. I mean, the whole thing is a carnival,a circus, a joke,and/or scary.

Anonymous said...

I think I might take a little trip over to Fitzgerald just to check out that BIG chicken. Just wondering if it lays giant sized eggs....could be interesting...Stuck out tongue closed eyes