Friday, May 04, 2018

Now That They Are In The In-Crowd, They Want Out

The “In-Crowd” I played around with in the subject above is the Sexual Harassers In-Crowd. Of course, they want out but getting out is not going to be easy.

 

The Late Joe Friday of Dragnet Fame (Google It) just looked over my computing shoulder and said, “The facts, man, we just want the facts”.

 

I always do what the Late Joe tells me to do when he comes to visit. After all, it’s the least I can do because he comes a long way to see me.

 

In this Blog Posting I will not take sides, I will just “Tell You Like It Is” (The Late Howard Cosell was here at the same time that the Late Joe Friday was. They often float around together.).

 

In this Blog Posting I will also hide the true identity of the Accused Sexual Harasser.

------------------------

One of the current Accused Sexual Harassers is Peter Fernerk. He is an acclaimed award-winning actor who has been around a long time. I looked him up on the Internet using, Peter Fernerk sexual assault.

 

In the blink of an eye I was looking at a lot of News Articles (over 155) about Peter being accused of Sexual Assault.

 

I then searched on, Has Peter Fernerk been cleared of sexual assault charges? I received back what looked like the same listing as stated in the paragraph above. (Does that sound fair?) The only difference was that deep down in the list were 2 articles about how Peter had passed Polygraphs that showed him innocent.

 

Below is a modified excerpt from one of the Polygraph articles:

Peter followed through on his promise and underwent the lie detector test, administered by a member of the American Polygraph Association with Chapman Investigations, on 13 November 2017.

 

According to the polygraph exam report, he was asked questions like: “Did you ever ‘grab’ and/or fondle Ms. Dudley Do-Right’s breasts (sic)?” and “Did you ever ‘corner’ Ms. Do-Right in your trailer so that you could ‘grab’ her breasts and/or buttocks?” and “Did Ms. Do-Right ever enter your trailer on the set?” and “Did you ever physically assault Ms. Do-Right?” and to each he replied “No”.

 

In a written evaluation, the examiner ruled that “Mr. Fernerk showed no reactions indicative of deception to any of the relevant questions. The results indicate that Mr. Fernerk ‘PASSED’ as to his answers on all questions.

 

(There was more in this Exoneration Article but it used a lot of nasty word pictures I don’t care to put into Foolishness...Or Is It.)

------------------------

At this point Howard got all excited and he jumped into the conversation and he blurted out, “I am the one who is famous for Telling It Like It Is and that’s exactly what I want to do now. It looks to me as if, since I became late, the Good Ole USofA has gone straight down hill. Two very important points jump out at me...

Ø Articles accusing Peter of being an awfully bag guy...More than 155.

Ø Hidden articles throwing out the possibility that Peter is not an awfully bad guy...Only 2.”

 

I’m sure glad that Smartfella is not a Real Fella because, if I were ever accused of being an Awfully Bad Fella, I could truthfully testify that I never met me.

 

Would I kid u?

Smartfella (Not a Real Fella)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fella, I see the kind of discrepancies you describe in you article all the time when I am using Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. This is clearly a danger and needs to be addressed.... Thanks!!!!!