Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Clear And Concise

On his first game back from suspension, one of our Kneeling Football “Heroes” recently told us in very clear and concise language (Or was it?) why he held up a Clenched Fist at the end of our National Anthem.

 

This is the kind of intelligent dialog (or is it?) that we need to hear or read about in order to come to a better understanding about what these Kneeling/Clenching Football Heroes (Or are they heroes?) are really thinking (Or are they thinking?).

 

Here is what he had to say…

“It’s just something that I do. I’ve got my morals. I’ve got my values and my things that I think about. I don’t want to cause no attention to nobody else and bring unwanted attention, but on the same token, you know, there’s certain things that people are doing it for. So, for me, it’s just one of those personal things that I do.”

(Don’t worry if you can’t understand what he is saying because he does not know what he is saying either.)

 

(Don’t worry if you can’t understand what I say in the paragraph below because, just for yucks, I used my Buzzword Generator.)

Now I am certain that all of you have a more profound understanding about his functional transitional mobility. Certainly he harbors deep systematized linguistic projections which roots certainly go back into insecurities he experienced in childhood but which have been magnified because of his deep compatible organizational contingencies. Once he become more secure in his responsive logistical concepts all will become clear as crystal…Or will it?

 

When this happens they are going to stand tall and put their hands over their hearts and act like patriotic grown-ups … Or will they? … Or are they?

 

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

 

Lagniappe: I hope you did not jump to any hasty conclusions about the Kneeler/Clencher’s Suspension. This guy certainly has a way with words and he explained his suspension in this Facebook Posting of his, “I would have never been suspended if I had not been caught doing what I did, which was certainly something worthy of suspension. My lawyers are working on having my being caughtness thrown out because it provided proof that I had done something suspendable. Once we are over that legal encomberence we are going after that newspaper that published the proof of my guilt. If I had found evidence of something that the newspaper had done that was wrong I would have not been able to publish it in my newspaper because I don’t have a newspaper because I am not a newspaper. Does that sound fair to you?”

 

The saddest part in that 2,973 Sitting Judges across the Fruited Plain, upon reading the Kneeling/Clencher’s statement above, tweeted to each other, “You know he appears to have a valid point”.

4 comments:

Bob said...

It is sad that those on-field entertainers are heroes to many folks.

Anonymous said...

This confirms my suspicions....most players do not understand why they are kneeling. Confused

Ludwig said...

OK, I added "caughtness" to my list of never-do sins. I just would not want to suffer, or be "encombered", by the "suspendability" of such vile action. Now to practice some exercises, without including kneeling or clenching my fists, lest I be "encombered" somehow. I trust sit-ups are still ok.

Alessandro Rosolino Ortolano said...

I do wonder how many athletes would rather just play ball.