Sunday, January 08, 2017

(Those of you who support President Obama should resist not reading this blog posting. You ought to know my blogs better than to think my foolishness is partisan political and this one carries on that tradition, But It Is Funny, so read on.)…I Think It Is Close Enough To President Obama Leaving Office That I Can Safely Say He Has Failed

Eight years ago, after President Obama was elected, I wrote him a personal blog posting that implored him to take action on ten issues that were of the utmost importance to me and to all people in the Good Ole USofA.

 

As you read those requests below, no matter your side of the political spectrum, I’m sure you will agree that each request is insightful, well thought out, logical and would have made America a better place to live in, if only he had taken action on them.

 

He has not delivered on any single one of these requests, hence I feel I can safely say...He Has Failed!

 

Dear Mr. New President

(Posted by SmartFella? Wednesday, April 29, 2009)

Please take into consideration the pressing issues I am directing to your attention by way of this communication…
 

Ø Tattoos … Make sports teams with the largest amount of tattoos lose every game.

Ø Tattoos Again … Until you get legislation passed regarding my tattoo request above, please electronically put those smudges that hide the faces of criminals on the nightly news over all of their tattoos.

Ø Radio & TV … Require that the announcers on all commercials stop shouting at the American People.

Ø RAP Artists … Require that they get real names and learn how to spell.

Ø Handicapped Parking Spots … Require that anyone who parks in a handicapped parking space, that is not handicapped, become handicapped.

Ø Postal Service … Require that the Counter Agents at the Post Offices smile once an hour.

Ø Postal Service, Again … Require that Counter Agents not go on break as soon as the number of people waiting in line gets to six.

Ø Privacy Notices … Stop sending those Privacy Notices every time we turn around and have the heads examined of the three people in the United States who actually do read them.

Ø Dumb White Guys … Stop TV commercial makers from always depicting White Males as ignorant buffoons. I find it unrealistic and insulting that we have to always be instructed how to do anything and everything by every other type of species on the planet. This includes other men, women, children and talking animals.

Ø SUV Drivers … Those SUV Drivers that can't seem to fit their vehicles within the lines of their respective parking spaces should have their SUV taken away and replaced with a Yugo.

Mr. President, I am well aware that you may have one or two more pressing issues on your plate than some of my requests. I trust that you will do your best to get right on what I am asking of you because, I am equally certain, you can see that the need for action on each of these pressing issues is self-evident.

Please do instruct your Chief Of Staff to advise me once these ten have been addressed and I will send you some more.

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

 

Lagniappe: I sent him 10 requests for his consideration and action. I now see that I should have sent him 11...

Ø Please see to it that Talk Radio has more Talk than Commercials.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE TOO ANXIOUS HE STILL HAS ALMOST 12 DAYS TO DO SOMETHING THAT WILL BENEFIT THE USA AND YOU. I DO LIKE YOUR 10 ISSUES HE IGNORED BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM HIM. YOUR ISSUES ARE ABOVE HIS PAY GRADE HE JUST DOES MAJOR ISSUES AS HE IS A CONSTITUTIONAL EXPERT..

Mike McMain said...

Once he reads your blog expect a flurry of Executive Orders dealing with each item specified in your list right after he finishes the legitimate Fast and Furious, IRS and Benghazi investigations! Or when pigs fly!