Monday, September 12, 2016

Here I Go Noticing Again

The other day I used my Noticing Skills while one of the Presidential Candidates was at a podium making a speech. What did I Notice? I’m so glad you asked.

It was not the candidate that caught my attention but the people who were standing behind the candidate (there are almost always people standing behind speaking politicians nowadays). I Noticed that most of them were all taking pictures of the candidate with their cell phones.

 

Did I just hear you say that taking pictures of candidates is nothing unusual and I am wasting a Fella Noticed Commentary on this one?

Actually I am not wasting my time. Did you not take note of where the behind people were? That’s right they were behind the candidate. That means they were feverously taking picture of the back of the head of the candidate.

 

There are lots of things wrong with us and this is not earthshaking but it is silly.

 

This is the kind of thing we need to nip in the bud before it grows into something sillier.

Next thing you know we will be responding to requests for a Photo ID by whipping out our Drivers License with a picture of the back of our heads on it.

 

OK, I got carried away again...Or did I?

 

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noticing must be catching and is working its way down the east coast. The media noticed hillary leave the 911 gathering 2 hours earlier then planned and appear to collapse while leaving and almost reported it then. Then they noticed that her staff was not all using the same excuse for her departure but she may be sick but no reporting yet. They noticed after a bit that the staff had remembered that her dr. had said she had pneumonia on Friday but when she left the gathering on Sunday she didn’t go to the hospital but to her daughter’s humble crash pad in NYC where she played with granddaughter and looked better after all. Yesterday some media were noticing that they may not have reported all on Sunday and did so partially on Monday but not to worry because bill would take the empty war chest to the west coast for refilling so she could take 2 days off. Then you noticed that our drivers’ license would be changed to just the back of our heads. To me that is more important than all media noticing since none of the mainstream media noticing that she has been lying about her health big time since Friday. What does it matter?