Monday, March 21, 2016

What Do You Mean You Won’t Hire Me!?




Tat Stats:

Ø Americans spend $1,650,500,000 (that’s billion with a B) on tattoos annually.

Ø The percentage of Americans with tattoos is about 14 percent.

Ø Total Americans with at least 1 tattoo is 45 Million.

Ø The people that get tattooed say it is about artistic expression.

Ø Only 11 percent of people with tattoos get them removed.

Ø Average cost of a large tattoo is $150/hour.

Let’s all get on our knees at night & pray that, in the not too distant future, Tattoo Removing will become a growth industry.

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

Lagniappe: When I was growing up, if you saw a person with a Tattoo it meant 2 things...

1. They once were in the Navy.

2. At least 1 night while in the Navy they got drunk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say-maybe they all work at a tattoo parlor and are part of ad campaign-however I have seen some very beautiful young women with work that destroys their looks and could not be covered up unless their full neck & head was covered.

Anonymous said...

I have a son and daughter-in-law who have tattoos. I love them both, but.

Anonymous said...

WOW there are definitely some very weird people out there!!!! You last comment about getting drunk while in the Navy made me LOL......good one!

Anonymous said...

Well, I have seen soldiers and sea-bees and marines and airmen with tattoos also. Yea, don't forget those guys (gals) drink too....Don't forget.