Tuesday, October 06, 2015

More On Truth

On 9/2/15 I blogged about Scientist, Global Warming & Truth. (See Lagniappe below.)

I do a lot of stumbling around the internet. That’s where I go to find The Truth. (This prior sentence calls into question just how smart the Smartfella really is.)

I stumbled across this inspirational quote:

Pray as if it all depends upon God, for it does.
But work as if it all depends upon us, for it does.

I said to myself, “Self, that is really inspirational! Go to the Internet & find out who said it”.

On the internet I found out that this Inspirational Inspiration was first uttered by St. Ignatius Loyola & St. Augustine & St. Benedict & Brigham Young.

I figured that was enough truth for one Internet Search so I stopped searching. If I had continued, what do you want to bet I would have found out that Alfred E. Newman was really the first one to say it?

OK, I have gone too far again. Alfred E. Newman never existed &, while he was never existing, he never believed in God...Or did he?...Or did he?

Would I kid u?

Smartfella...Or is he?

Lagniappe: This is the Prior Posting Link I referred to above… http://forii.blogspot.com/2015/09/the-most-elusive-thing-in-our-worldtruth.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to sue Microsoft for trauma for delayed Blog Posting?
Enjoyed both of today's Blog Postings.