Saturday, December 20, 2014

More Unassailable Logic From The Smartfella

Here I go again. I can’t help myself. I am determined to fix what’s wrong with the Good Ole USofA through the use of Common Sense & Logic.

The Secret Service was once one of the most respected organizations in this country. Now it appears to be a hollow facade of Bumblers & Incompetents but fear not because the Fella is coming to the rescue.

Back in September an intruder breached the White House itself. Here is what happened...

  • He jumped the White House fence.
  • He ran across its big lawn.
  • He entered into the White House itself.
  • He ran through several rooms.
  • He was finally tackled & subdued by an Off Duty Secret Service Agent.
  • The security breach triggered a rare evacuation of much of the White House, with Secret Service officers drawing their guns as they rushed staffers and journalists out a side door.

There are the facts. The Fix is there right in front of you. What you don’t see it? I’ll even give you a hint. The fix is in the fifth bullet above.

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe you can’t see the obvious solution to the Secret Service’s many problems!

OK, I’ve waited long enough. You are going to feel silly when I tell you...

We Need To Hire A Whole Bunch Of New Off Duty Secret Service Agents!

clip_image002

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

(243)

No comments: