Saturday, August 02, 2014

My Survival Plan Is Not Going To Survive

The long term survival of this once great country is going to hell faster than we can alibi for it. We used to be That Shining City on a Hill but now we are That Country that Used to be Able to Put a Man on the Moon. I have been coping with this ever more obvious reality up until this point because I was secure in the knowledge that I had a Survival Plan.

My Survival Plan was beautiful in its simplicity...

I planned to pick up the pennies & nickels that are being thrown on the ground every day outside the local gas stations by our Imported Landscaping Industry Workers after they buy their breakfast.

I had every intention of picking up enough of this thrown away money to buy Dog & Cat Food for myself and my wife from my local Pets Mart, Pet City and/or Poochie Palace.

Did I hear you say that my plan was brilliant? It was but it is now not as bullet proof as it once looked! This is awful! (Do I seem to use the word “awful” a lot? If I do, that is really awful!)

What went wrong with my plan, you ask? What caused this harsh reality to hit me flush in my face was I recently took a walk through my local Pet Adoration Store and I sadly and quickly ascertained that my cast away fortune, although quite substantial, will not be enough for me to afford the rising prices of Dog & Cat Food in the Good Ole USofA.

I am really scared.

Would I kid u?

Smartfella

(280)

No comments: