Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Nose To The Grindstone... Not!


Saw this in my newspaper today. It was an article about one of our U.S. Senators. It was not Senator Foghorn Leghorn. It was one of our well-known Senators. Here is what the article said about him and I quote...
“who spent his working career in residential real estate”

Scene of the Public Domain short film Image via WikipediaDo you see the key word? I’m sure you got it! The key word is “working”. Now that he is a U.S. Senator the article says he is no longer working!

Would I kid u?
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know dats da truth!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Senators are known for such truthful and meaningful statements...Like "I was for it....before I was against it." Now that guy was like Bobby Goldsboro's said "kinda dumb and kinda smart."